First: Egyptian Students
- Students must present their high school certificate or approved equivalent one.
- Students should pass the medical and physical tests, interview and English placement test.Students must present their high school certificate or approved equivalent one.
Second: Non- Egyptian Students
- Students must present high school equivalent certificate certified from the Supreme Council for Egyptian Universities.
- Students must pass the medical and physical tests, interview and English placement test
Third: Students Enrolled In Egyptian Or Foreign Universities
Students must present Egyptian high school certificate or equivalent one certified from the Supreme Council for Egyptian Universities.
Students must pass the medical and physical tests.
Detailed course specification with the university seal for every passed syllabus for making scientific equivalent in order to equalize materials according to university followed rules.
Students must encounter HUE graduation requirements and conditions.
Fourth: Holders Of Higher Qualification
HUE accepts students with bachelor degree in medicine, pharmacy and science (biology, physics or chemistry departments) under the following conditions:-
- The applicant can apply at HUE University (up to 3 years) after graduation.
- The applicant minimum graduation grade must be (good).
- It is allowed for the faculty of dentistry council to make scientific equivalent in order to equalize passed courses. In that case, applicants do not have to register those passed courses.