The First Step Towards Excellence
Welcome to Horus University
HUE University is committed to prepare distinguished alumni capable of competition in labor market through developing its educational programs, scientific research and community service.
Vision & Mission & Code Of Conduct
Excellence and leadership in education services and scientific research locally, regionally and internationally.
A private educational research institution of a number of faculties, centers, and specialized units, HUE seeks the development of patterns of thought, scientific research, human values, the reinforcement of national loyalty and giving birth to a generation of professional, specialized alumni who can meet the requirements of the regional as well as the international community.
HUE Code of Conduct
Quality and Distinction:
HUE is committed to quality criteria issued by The National Authority for Quality Assurance and Accreditation.
Leadership and Teamwork Spirit:
HUE is committed to respect the role of individual and institutional leadership, along with the importance of teamwork spirit.
Equality and integrity:
HUE members are committed to the highest degree of honesty, respect and ethical consideration.
Transparency and accountability:
Every members of HUE community are committed to respecting their values in all scientific and academic activities alike.
The University is committed to supporting continuous learning within and outside its community.
- Improving the competitive profile of the university through raising its institutional capacity.
- Supporting and reinforcing HUE’s educational system and achieving excellence in teaching and learning.
- Developing the capacity and skills of the staff members and improving the provided services.
- Supporting and reinforcing the university’s partnerships with the civil society and global institutions.
- Developing the students’ skills of creative thinking, scientific research and entrepreneurship.
HUE Chief Leaders
What people said about us